Writing in Paragraph is a book for students who are just starting out on essay writing. Writing in Paragraphs takes students from sentence formation to paragraph writing through a process approach. It develops students’ paragraph writing skills and encourages them to become independent and creative writers. The back of the Student’s Book contains peer review forms and a grammar reference section.When students begin writing assignments in English, they need to be able to: find ideas for their writing and put them into sentences logically organize their sentences into paragraphs review and revise their paragraphs to make them even stronger.
Some of the strengths of this book:
- Focus on particular aspects of paragraph writing, such as topics, style, and development.
- Writing support to help students with brainstorming, organizing ideas, writing topic sentences, and supporting their ideas.
- Language support to help them with vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation.
- Guidance on reviewing their own and their classmates’ writing in order to make revisions.
- Structured writing assignments at the end of each unit .
You have read this article Writing in Paragraphs with the title Writing in Paragraphs. You can bookmark this page URL http://apostolosmakrides.blogspot.com/2010/09/writing-in-paragraphs.html. Thanks!