The trouble with Facebook

Facebook logois an excellent tool to keep in touch with your friends, share and express yourself. However, you should be careful with what you publish and the way you say things.

This girl surely learned the lesson.

NOTE: The following image contains offensive words and inappropriate language.

Facebook pitfall

The text in the image (just in case it’s not clear enough) is:

The girl: OMG I HATE MY JOB!! My boss is a total perwy wan… always making me do shit stuff just to piss me off!! WAN…!

The boss: Hi XXX, I guess you forgot about adding me on here?
Firstly, don’t flatter yourself. Secondly, you’ve worked here 5 months and didn’t work out that I’m gay? I know I don’t prance around the office like a queen, but it’s not exactly a secret. Thirdly, that ‘shit stuff’ is called your ‘job’, you know, what I pay you to do. But the fact that you seem able to fu.. up the simplest of tasks might contribute to how you feel about it. And lastly, you also seem to have forgotten that you have 2 weeks left on your 6 month trial period. Don’t bother coming in tomorrow. I’ll pop your P45 in the post, and you can come in whenever you like to pick up any stuff you’ve left here. And yes, I’m serious.
You have read this article Just For Laughs with the title The trouble with Facebook. You can bookmark this page URL https://apostolosmakrides.blogspot.com/2009/08/the-trouble-with-facebook.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The trouble with Facebook"

Post a Comment