Expressing Preferences

I prefer walking to swimming. (generally)
I prefer chocolates to ice-cream. (generally)

I prefer watching football rather than playing basketball. (generally)
I would prefer to go shopping rather than to visit friends. (this time)

I prefer not to go clubbing. (generally / this time)

I would rather travel to Germany than drive to France. (generally / this time)
I would rather you didn’t come with us to the meeting. (this time)
You have read this article with the title Expressing Preferences. You can bookmark this page URL https://apostolosmakrides.blogspot.com/2010/06/expressing-preferences.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Expressing Preferences"

  1. We have almost been able to grant more of the sufficient prospects in this regard as the concerning thoughts will bring more evident facts for them to move forward. research paper editor

    ReplyDelete