This is my teacher (possessive adjectives/determiners)

Possessive adjectives shows who the noun belongs to.

They are the same for singular and plural nouns. e.g. This is my book. These are my books.

•I = My e.g. I have already washed my hands.
•You = Your e.g. Do you live with your parents?
•She = Her e.g. She's with her husband.
•He = His e.g. He's looking for his keys.
•It = Its e.g. China is famous for its Great Wall. [Its has no apostrophe ']
•We = Our e.g. That isn't our house.
•They = Their e.g. They haven't got their identity cards.
You have read this article with the title This is my teacher (possessive adjectives/determiners). You can bookmark this page URL https://apostolosmakrides.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-my-teacher-possessive.html. Thanks!

No comment for "This is my teacher (possessive adjectives/determiners)"

Post a Comment