Every

Everyday = usual e.g. Recycling has become an everyday practice.
Every day = each day considered separately e.g. I go to work by bus every day.
Everyone (informal) / Everybody (formal) = all the people suggested by the context e.g. Everyone in the room is from India.
Every one = each person or object considered separately e.g. Every one of the houses in the street has been sold.
Everything = the situation as a whole e.g. I like everything about the neighbourhood.
Every thing = each item in a given situation e.g. Every small thing in that corner is for sale.
Everywhere = in all places e.g. I couldn’t find my keys even though I looked everywhere.
You have read this article with the title Every. You can bookmark this page URL https://apostolosmakrides.blogspot.com/2010/11/every.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Every"

Post a Comment